Monday, January 19, 2009

Back in Albania January 13, 2009

Sorry it has taken so long for the first entry. I arrived in Albania on Tuesday January 13, 2009, the flights were great. As i stepped out to the crowd waiting, Maddie came running to me with a bouquet of flowers and a huge hug. It was great.
I arrived safely but unfortunately neither of by bags did. So, for the first night I wore a tshirt and basketball shorts. Thank goodness, no pictures were taken. HA! One of my bags arrived on Wednesday and the second arrived on Thursday. It is a unique experience wearing the same clothes 4 days in a row, washed of course.
Wednesday the 14th, we spent the day at the house allowing for me to deal with some serious jet lag. I wanted to sleep in the day and stay awake at night. It truly does take days to get adjusted.

No comments: