Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday February 5, 2009

It is my last day in Albania.  I am resting and getting packed.  We planned it that way.  The Albanian people are loving and kind.  I have been treated with such respect and i am so grateful to them all.  God was so evident in everything that we did together.  I am so grateful for this life changing experience.  I want to say thank you to World Vision for the opportunity as well.

I leave at 5am in the morning and will back in the states in the evening.  Thank you to everyone for your love and support, for your prayers and for yours constant help.  

The comment I want to leave with you is one that someone shared with us on the last day of training that penetrated my heart.  He said "I believe what you have done in training us with this mentoring skill will change Albania and its people."  Only God can do this.  

Thank You all so much.

No comments: